Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Thursday 14-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   1:35 pm  |  No comments

My Diary: Thursday 14-02-2013
Woke up early. My mind woke much earlier than my body. They had to come to a hard bargained agreement for me to finally get out the bed. I wish today was a weekend or public holiday because I felt so weak. I wanted to sleep some more to satisfy my body. I wanted to rest some more to rejuvenate my body. But my mind gotta drag me to work. Today should've been the first day of reading my newly bought Open Heavens Devotional, well for some reason I dint read it today. I should've taken it to the office. Oh no not again! That bastard bout of cough attacked me again on my way to the office. As usual there's a pretty chic on my left but not directly next to me. This cough just likes embarrassing me doesn’t it? I was admiring her and I guess she was doing the same thing because or eyes locked several times. It hadn't even crossed my mind that it is valentine's day.

The sky looks dull like it’s about to rain. I love this weather. Cool and calm, that’s my nature. It’s just the weather that is serene which is a sharp contrast from the reality of daily Lagos street activities. The hustle and bustle of chaotic Lagos is peaking. What’s more? The sun has begun piercing the dark cloak of cloud that looked like make up on the face of the sky to sneak a scorching peek to earth and its dwellers. The cloudy sky fought back and ushered in a mild shower of rain. Yeah the weather is even cooler now, I like it. The thunderstorm that followed was definitely on another level. I mean the deaf certainly must've heard it. A heavy rain fell after the thunderstorm. It would seem that the initial light shower was just a warm up for the main event.

Back to office matter, my boss and his partners are working on a deal that’s nearing closure, the smell of the money is suddenly getting strong and possibility of closing the deal is high. The Oliver Twist nature of partners is beginning to seep to the surface regarding the sharing formula of the proceeds. So my boss and had a marathon session devising a rational and acceptable sharing formula for the partners. Well we did come up with a good formula, the bad thing is Im not on it. Oh well Im not a partner. The generator serving the office has been begging for replacement but like typical Nigerians, the management of the office complex has been managing it. If the generator is not over heating, it’s another issue. Other times the gen will run till they run out of diesel. Anyway I started work on my 10 pager article on FDI. It’s a start.

Read: Dear Diary: Monday 11-02-2013

I had very pleasant surprise today. My babe that relocated to the eastern part of Nigeria visited me. I thought she was messing with me when she said was around. What a pleasant surprise! We had brief blissful time together before she left. She really looked good hmm! She gave me some kinda visual orgasm. Its been long since I saw her. I have no idea why her visit to Lagos coincided with February 14 but definitely it wasnt solely to see me. It was already 5:00pm. Earlier the girl I started seeing recently had invited me to a valentine event she was invited to holding at Scintilla Club and organized by a certain church. She said I will take her out after the event. I said I cant do both. To be precise I said in igbo '' Agaghi m aga ihe nke elu igwe, bia gaa ihe nke uwa'' Meaning I cant attend heavenly stuff and also indulge in a worldly stuff afterwards. So I effectively avoided the scintilla club event.

By the time she came from Scintilla Club it was around 9:40pm. She insisted I take her out. I set my mind on taking to Picadilly Suites but I asked her to choose a venue and she chose Picadilly as I expected. There was a life band to my greatest surprise Victor Ayara of Silverbird Television that normally presents Head2Head was onstage performing. He is good. He is versatile. His reggae performance was awesome. He also did hilife and it was banging. He did other genre too. He even tried a little freestyle and comedy. We had drinks and asuu. It was a very beautiful night. Im glad we went. We went home around 3:00am. Normally the night would've ended with some passionate love making but my friend was at my place and I can’t just displace him to wander in that early morning so I can get my freak on. But If he volunteered to do it then its fine by me lol.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook