Wednesday 13 March 2013

Dear Diary: Monday 25-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   5:39 pm  |  No comments


Woke up feeling much better. The night rest was more than therapeutic for my headache. I did my morning ritual. This couple in my house are disturbing the peace and quiet of the trying to decide what the wife will wear that morning. She is on another imbecilic mad rush this morning. Every time she has any engagement its always the same foolish approach. If the appointment is by 10:00am, she will waste all the time in the morning gisting specifically gossiping (they are very good at that), watching tv, a miniscule fraction is spent on chores in the kitchen and when its 9:30am she will start hurrying up. What kinda stupid lifestyle is that? It’s always the same every goddamn time.

One day I got so pissed by her annoying commotion and I told her to wake up on time get prepared for your engagement and stop leading this irresponsible life. Did it make any change? Hell no! She will always be late. Her's is a hopeless case. If Im the person she keeps delaying like this all the time, I would've stopped waiting for her lateness ass a loooong time ago. I dont say shit again. And will never say shit again. Let the dead bury the dead. Period! Her chronic lateness drama dint end until she asked me for some transport to wherever-the-hell she was going to. I dressed up calmly and left for work.

Generally, I dint do much in the office today. I still had the Lion of Africa PowerPoint presentation to work on. My illegal immigrant cough and catarrh still resides in the state called my body. The catarrh has seriously gone down the cough is still there. Maybe the cough is cuz I skip the medication sometimes. I dont know about the efficacy of the syrup but I find the taste so damaging. I went to The Game to pick up a few things.

As we were preparing to leave the office for the day, my boss gave a check for my salary with a ⅓ increment. My eyes glowed at the sight of it.  I can use the extra. Earlier in the day he asked if I eat well I said I dont. I told him Im losing weight no thanks to the Saturday 10-15km run. I told him Im going to stop the weekly run cuz my goal and theirs are at polar ends. They want to lose weight, I want to gain. They want to eat less, I want to eat more. They are already eating well, and Im not. You see I have no business being in the camp. I only want to be fit so 5km weekly can do that for me. He said he will take care of my lunch every month. He assumed an average figure and did the maths, I guess thats the reason behind the bump in my paycheck. Its all good. I just started paying my tithe, it will go up like wise. We went home

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook