Wednesday 13 March 2013

Dear Diary: Thursday 21-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   11:30 am  |  No comments

Woke up. Read my devotional book. Prayed to my almighty God. I went to work late. The persistent cough and catarrh puts me through a slow start in the morning. My brother Ugo called me earlier and was like when you come to the office you will go to a proper hospital. By the I got to the office he was like you sound better. So the idea of going to a hospital went extinct like dinosaurs. We carried on with the day's work. 

Later he and Chris talked about Chris' financial situation. He advised him to be 'creative' in coming up ideas to get short finances to sustain him till his deals go through. Chris is into security consulting. He relocated from the States to Nigeria. His car he's shipping in from US will hit ports on 28th of this month and there's no money to clear it yet. Ugo then used the opportunity to talk to me about my UNILAG issue. I told him Im banking on a waiver besides that I dont know where the money will come. He said ''you will bear the pain for your mistake'' I understand that. Sometimes it seems like the pain is greater than the mistake. Not like it was a deliberate act. Yes I blame myself for the mistake. Don't blame me also for the poor educational system in Nigeria. You all went abroad to study, you dont know what its like in a typical Nigerian university of nowadays. He said I should plead, beg, roll on the floor, cry that I dont have money so they can waive the course like they used to do. If that dint work I should arrange an instalmental payment plan with them in which I pay half my salary until the extra fees is paid off.

Of course there is provision for instalmental payments but its more stringent. I can barely survive with full salary now let alone when I have to slash it in half. My rent is around the corner and its more than double of the fees. Mehn it sucks to be me right now. No! Its bucks to be me right now. I gotta get a solution to this somehow. I always do. God always gives me a way out, I just havent seen it yet

I drank too much hot water cuz of the cold. I even bought another drug called Flucoday which I'm taking every four hours. My friend Hitman sent another request text message. This time he needs transport fare to Ogun State for NIMS interview or was it aptitude test, I cant even remember anymore. The timing couldn't have been more wrong and annoying. Dude Im in need of money too!

I branched at Doctor's place on my way home. Let me tell you a little about this doctor. He is a special kinda doctor. He dint go to school to learn his profession. He laid so many innocent lives to rest during the course of his self-trained process. Unlike other doctors he doesnt save human or animal lives rather he saves the life of phones. He is doctor of phones. He fixes phones and some other electronics. That's his initial business but now he sells almost anything. His shop is next to Blessing's shop. Blessing is Ceaser's girlfriend or fiancee. Doctor's shop is my usual port of call when coming home from work either for business or pleasure. He is married with four kids but you can barely tell. I went to collect the phone I paid him to change the case the previous day. Luckily he came through. The phone really looks brand new!

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook