Monday 18 March 2013

Monday March 11 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:30 pm  |  No comments



I woke up quite early. I had don’t-know-what-to-wear fever. I had to iron something hurriedly in the morning. I didnt read my open heaven nor did I pray. Oh well this is one of them days. Yeah I am supposed go to MBA school Yaba to submit my appeal letter. I made sure I put all requirements in my bag. Little did I know my plan wont work according to plan. I got to the office quite early.

My boss really pissed the shit out me. I spent almost the entire day trying to fix a new pair of tires on her wife's Prado vehicle. How annoying!!!! First I to look for a cheap place to buy a good quality Michelin, Dunlop or Pirelli tire. I ended buying Pirelli tires at a Pirelli dealer shop in Victoria Island. When I got to the house the wife, the house-help gave me a polythene bag containing a convenience bag like the type you get in planes. It had an old tooth brush, old gillet shaving stick and some new disposable gillet shaving stick plus a shaving gel. She said the my boss’ wife asked her to give it to me. I was like what the freaking hell is this?! Is this her pathetic idea at giving me a gift? It was so unclear. I couldnt reach her to ask what it means, I just left it for them in my boss’ car.

It took eternity for the car shop to fix the tires and do wheel alignment and balancing. There was a long queue actually so we had to wait me and the driver that is. After a long while we were through and headed back to the office. He then sent us out again on pseudo-school bus trip to go pick his kid from the school. Im just not finding it funny.

Meanwhile Im starving!! The food I bought and was hoping to walk through my tourist attraction digestive tract is waiting for my services as a tour guide. I couldnt wait to get back to the office, not because Im such loyal employee who loves work so much though. I feel like my innards has been complete eroded by my gastric juice, more like gastric acids cuz of the hard working hunger. Lord I finally made it back to the office. 

My boss went straight to my desk rummaging through my take away food pack, telling me to share. Whoever owns this child should please take him or else murder will be the case they'll give me. There are certain things he shouldn’t joke with in my present hungry/angry man state. He later asked again politely so I shared with him which I did. It just took the whole day to get these stuff done.

I done like this kinda work where run around the streets of Lagos at least the driver didn’t ditch me today lol. With the change of events, I didnt go to school again. I hate it when that happens. I wasnt really furiating like I would've normally been, God kinda gave me peace of mind I guess.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook