Friday 15 March 2013

Tuesday March 5 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:05 pm  |  No comments



I didnt wake up on time. I stayed awake from 3 till 5 when I drifted off again and woke up around 8. My boss wont be coming to the office today, has an avalanche of long meetings to attend mostly SEC related. He asked me to pick up our office internet modem from his house. By the time I got to his house, no one was home.

I couldnt get online in the office almost althrough the day. I designed some charts for Chris on PowerPoint, that was the major thing I did today. I went to house around three when one of his domestic staff came home to collect the modem. I closed early. I went straight home.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook