Wednesday 10 April 2013

Friday March 15 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:04 pm  |  No comments



I woke up. More like my roomies woke me up with their hush-hush reading sounds. They are reading some articles regarding Amara's saladmaster training. She has been undergoing training for some time now. ''I need be at the venue by 9:00am'' There she goes again! A leopard cannot change its spot no matter how you use hypo bleach to wash it. She left the house around 9:30am. They had breakfast, the last noodles in the house. I went to the office late. Ifeanyi and Chris didn’t show up at all. I wonder what they are up to. The day was a bit dull but it went by quickly. I booked a flight for my boss back to Lagos. I worked on my blog. I went home.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook