Wednesday 10 April 2013

Friday March 22 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:39 pm  |  No comments



Good morning beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful. I read almost all the daily readings of open heaven devotional that I have missed except yesterday and today. I left for work. They sky was in a cool mood cuz it drizzled. I collected my share of the drizzle just anybody without umbrella. I continued with the account transaction of yesterday. Chris hasn’t shown up in the office for two days now. Hope he is okay.

We had a little TGIF at Sailor's Lounge in Lekki. Initially I wasn’t included in the plan. It was cool. A few nutty jokes. I enjoyed the sea breeze the most. I didn’t drink much though. Asuu here, chicken wings there, it was nice. Ify dropped me off. Im mentally getting myself ready for tomorrow's run so I set my phone alarm to an early wake up time. Went home straight. Mimi served me some food. I ate and slept immediately afterwards.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook