Wednesday 10 April 2013

Friday March 29 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:19 pm  |  No comments



Today is Good Friday for those of us who are Christians. Today is the day Jesus Christ was crucified over 2000 years ago. It’s also a public holiday in Nigeria. I love public holidays and bosses hate public holidays. Our worker-in-training class was moved Easter Sunday to Good Friday cuz there will be no regular church service at our parish this Easter Sunday. I prepared early today. I got there early. The session was refreshing. After the class I talked to pastor's wife regarding how I was dealing the untimely demise of dear and near friend a year ago. It was hard for me to forget cuz I felt like I abandoned her. And she sought to hear my voice even to the point of death. My pastor's wife counseled me. What she said was what I expected actually I just needed to talk to someone spiritual about it.

I felt easy share it with her cuz she reminded me alot about my literature teacher Mrs. Oyo back in secondary school. I enjoy the way she teaches. Mrs. Oyo made me fall in love with literature. She has legendary killer hips like Mrs. Oyo. She is fair complexioned like her. I went straight to eat at Onye Mama's place. It’s like my kitchen and the utensils are gathering dust and cobwebs, not much cooking activity goes on in there. That’s why I resort to eating outside. I went back to the house and had a good sleep. I was just like today is Sunday because of the worker-in-training class. Don’t know how long I slept but when I woke up, I went to the only cyber cafe in the area.

Their service is second to none in reverse. As expected, I couldn’t do anything useful as their connection went offline. I stayed a while waiting for them to fix it but in reality, I was just charging my phone. I went back home and slept some more. I didn’t go out again. All this time Ibe and his wife were out. Don’t know where they went to. Ibe came back dressed up and vamoosed. A little later the wife came back changed into another dress and vamoosed. I slept alone in the house.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook