Friday 19 April 2013

Mukatuka Thursday April 11 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:04 am  |  No comments


I’m up early. These days I wake up early and go to work early as well. I did my ritual and left for work. This week is loaded with chain of meetings and the venue is off site. Ifeanyi came to office later. Today's meeting does not involve him. We talked about this and that.


We talk about his mobile chat messenger project, I helped fine-tune the ideas here and there, spirituality and paranormal activities, etc. He asked me what stake I want in his mukatuka project. I didn’t know what figure or what to give him. He said how about giving me N100million over three years. I said that’s cool I don’t mind at all. From where I’m sitting that’s a good deal. He said it was the same stake as that of his cousin Emeka. Ever since he set out on the project I have always bantered the idea with him, which helped in a way in the shaping project towards reality. We did little office work. He left later cuz he was feeling a bit feverish. MD came to the office briefly around five o'clock.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook