Wednesday 24 April 2013

Temptation And Relaxation Sunday April 14 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:23 pm  |  No comments

Temptation And Relaxation Sunday April 14 2013
The good Lord woke me early. I put together things I needed for service today. Caesar invited me to their church today for a special cultural Sunday. It’s a once in a year service. They serve buffet of magnificent array of mouth-watering finger-licking Nigerian dishes after the service. I have a workers-in-training class in my church. I didn't want to miss my class and I didnt want to just go for the food without attending the service itself. Otherwise I would've gone to Caesar's church immediately after my workers-in-training class.


The class went well. So did the service. As I was heading home from church I called Caesar to touch bass with him. He said if I can make it to their church in ten minutes then I can meet the buffet. Of course thats beside the point, I have no interest to start rushing to VIM at that point. I sent him a text after the call to bring me some takeaway.

We planned to go swimming today at Orchid Hotel, I asked him to let me know once he gets home so I can come join them. He called me suddenly to hurry up to a rendezvous so we can go swimming. That wasnt the plan na!! He didnt call me when he was on his way back, neither did he call me when he got home. He probably forgot. I changed hurriedly and grabbed my swimming kit. He was already getting impatient waiting for me. If only he had told me on time.

Temptation And Relaxation Sunday April 14 2013
Today's swimming hang out was out of the ordinary, we were more than seven in number. Tony went with us in company of one other guy. Austin, and Caesar's girlfriend Blessing also came. Another guy their church member came as well. They all came from the church and made fun of me not showing up for the much publicized traditional church service. Caesar wasnt really disappointed and unhappy that I didnt come. I tried to explain to him, thats the best I could do.

The pool was relative empty at first, but gradually it started filling up. He paid for my swimming. We had fun. There were cute chics in the pool today. there was this particular one with killer figure but not with a killer face. She and her sister turned out to be very friendly. Austin was just all over her. Well its all part of the fun. They were Nigerians but grew up in France, sorta like tourist to Nigeria.

Finally the fun had to come to an end. Did i forget to mention we came with our own drinks, but we got a word from the management that its not really allowed especially if the hotel sells the drink we came with.
The idea of opening a joint business click and venturing first into the food industry was mooted by Caesar. Tony bought the idea, so did myself and one other guy that came (I have forgotten his name).

We went home afterwards. I showered, ate. Eventually I kissed my pillow and bid the night farewell. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook