Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tuesday March 19 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:26 pm  |  No comments



I made it to the land of th living today, thank God for life. Most times we take waking up for granted like it’s our bona fide right. I reached the office a little after nine just about same time Chris was stepping out his car. He pampers this car more than a baby. It’s a convertible black Volvo car. Very rare make of car in these parts. He is a grandmaster when it comes keeping a car washed, waxed, cleaned. As a matter of fact he is importing his own trusted cleaning agents from the US, he doesn’t trust the products in Nigeria. Ifeanyi came in at the same time too like we all timed each other.

Chris doesn’t have a key yet so he has to wait for us even when he is in a hurry and we are late. It really sucks to him. He is the one delaying molding the key somehow, just drop the cash and the key will drop. My boss came in much later. We did some work. He has been planning a South African trip which might include all of us. When the time came to it, he excluded me. Later on he was like I should start processing my visa but he isn’t promising anything. I looked up SA visa application requirement and process. I was waiting for some sort of go ahead green light. Today that light turned crimson blood red. He asked me to book a plane ticket to SA for Ifeanyi.

I didn’t quite expect him to come through about me joining the SA travel team but somehow I felt bad. My mind started playing the devil's advocate. I remember how on every occasion he has left me out of things that should naturally seamlessly include me for equity sake. After a while as if realizing the impact of what he has said, he added “I’m sorry I couldn’t include you. I tried. Maybe next time” Yeah I feel so much better now. Yeah right. I leached away that bad feeling from my mind by researching online about ways to think creatively and come up creative ideas.

I need to start thinking creatively again like I did back in 2007-8 I need to flex my brain tissue to its limit profitably. I couldn’t book the flight cuz Ify don’t have his passport with him. And the day came to an end. Got home Ibe and his wife weren’t around as usual, neither was my scrabble. I’m guessing they go to Threadstone's house. Going by their reputation to spoil things, I pity my scrabble. I didn’t know when they came back cuz I was fast asleep.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook