Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tuesday March 26 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:43 pm  |  No comments



I’m up early. Maybe I will go to work early too. I’m still waiting for Aero, Interswitch and Gtbank to reverse the transaction that failed deliver service but succeeded in taking money. I want to write them again. Aero staff has been on strike now, could it be the cause of the delay?

This couple has started piling candle wax on the speaker shelf again. What is it with these people and their despicable tendencies to mess the aesthetics of their environment. It’s so annoyingly amazing how they are comfortable with the eyesore. It gets under my skin. And they say they are not comfortable enough, I can agree to an extent. But I also can’t help but wonder how dirty, messy, filthy, aesthetically tarnished the place will be if they were ‘‘comfortable’’ enough.

I went to work. Again nothing much to do. I went to Access Bank to rectify a transaction issue. We believed we left N189000 with the cashier to deposit in a new account that was being opened. Since the account number was not yet assigned and my boss was in a mad rush as usual, he was just hurrying the process by leaving the money with the bank to deposit once the account is active. The cashier even filled out the teller for him. So when the deposit alert came it was N181000. Howcome? We left N189000, what happened to N8000? A tough situation I might add. They was no proof of giving the bank that amount. The bank did its investigation and trust the staff involved for meticulous work ethics. We on other hand was certain of the amount. Obviously there's a mistake somewhere but where is it? My boss they must give him his N8000.

On my way back to the office I bought spicy porridge yam and fried sweet potato from Shoprite plus a bottle of fanta. I need it. Earlier in the morning I went out with the driver to pick a few items for the office, Ify came in with domino pizza. They devoured it without remembering me. When I was eating my lunch my boss complained about I bought lunch for just myself not giving about the rest. In my mind I was like, do you really wanna go there? 

Finally the staff involved paid the money. My boss later asked her to take back her money. He just wanted them to take responsibility, that a customer's money disappear without the person/s involved not paying for it

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook