Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday March 13 2013

Unknown  |  at   11:50 am  |  No comments


Power has been out since yesterday, what is wrong with PHCN? Who am I kidding? They've never been known to be efficient. I woke up early. I ran this morning. It felt a bit tiring. My time when I run alone is poor compared with my time with Lekki Road Warriors. I’m not challenging myself enough I suppose. I washed the gear I ran with. Showered, did my devotional and slept a little bit. Ibe's hustle and bustle as he prepared to leave woke me. I didn’t meet his wife at home when I came back. After he left I spent my time on minor DIY repairs in the house. Should I say these people are blessed with curse of a really destructive power to the surroundings? 

They exhibit some really annoying dirty habit. I know everyone got flaws, definitely mine isn’t dirtying my room. For instance they use toothpick, ear swabs, recharge cards, sachet water, etc and just litter the room with it instead of using the trash can. It amazes me how two of them are such a birds of a feather in the midst of the fact that opposite attracts. I went straight to Shoprite after my little construction work was done. I was really hungry cuz of the run. From Shoprite I headed back to the office, the clock has passed one by now.

The sun is busy flexing its muscles brightening my day and roasting my slim frame at the same time, such a show off. I worked on my blog a little. I did a little research. Madam Nike from MBA office Yaba sent me an sms to call her. I called but it took a while before she picked my call. As the call is doomed I couldn’t hear her. I called again but couldn’t get through. Israel entered a mutual agreement with Chris to source companies and government for Chris’s security training. I’m going to source for clients too in my own way. We called it a day a few hours later. My boss who flew to Abuja won’t be coming back till next week.

Tags:
THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook