Wednesday 22 May 2013

MTN Bad Network Friday May 03 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:01 pm  |  No comments


Thank God It’s Friday. Thank God I’m Favoured! God woke me up nicely after a very good night rest. I did my ritual and lazed on the bed for a while. I’m not particularly feeling work today but choice staying home, I do not have. I went to work late today. My boss was already there. He didn't say anything. I’m getting lazy keeping this diary, I need strength to continue. Let not the laziness of those that surround me rub off on me in Jesus name AMEN!!


He is yet to pay my salary in full. Meanwhile he has paid the driver in full. I accompanied my boss to the bank and back to Shoprite. He paid me at Shoprite.

I went to MTN office to lodge my annoying network problem. I can’t make call or send text occasionally even when I have large chunk of airtime on my phone. I ended up spending a very large chunk of my time at their office. I wasn't happy at all. I came with mindset of if they don't impress me I’m porting to Etisalat. The guy I met admitted they are aware of the fault and they working on it, this response doesn't mean jack to me. He took my sim card and ran a few checks and told me the problem has been logged if it happens again I should let them know. In it English means ''Dude I/we don’t have any solution to your problem, let’s hope miraculously it won't happen again.'' At least it’s better than the blond bimbo head chic I met the last time I went and she clearly has no clue of figuring nor fixing the problem.

I went to Shoprite got my food. My boss called me later that I should give him some the salary he just paid me. He doesn't want to waste time on another bank withdrawal process. He needs it for the weekend and he will pay me back on Monday. I told him I had only N10000 left, he said he will take it. Meanwhile I still had all the money on me. I went Zenith to pay a debt I owed Charles Okechi my brother and friend. It was part of the money I borrowed to pay my school fees. I went back to the office. I gave him the N10000. He wanted enough money for his weekend, apparently I don’t need money for my own weekend, smh. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook