Monday 27 May 2013

Two Loaves of Bread Friday May 10 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:43 pm  |  No comments

Two Loaves of Bread Friday May 10 2013
I slept late, despite that I woke up early. I just lay on the bed. An event occurred last night that really shook me up in a creepy way. My hatred for creepy crawlies knows no bound. I stayed up late watching Inuyasha movie on my laptop, there was no power. No candle was lit, Ibe and his wife were already asleep or pretending to be asleep. I wanted to lie on the bare floor. I cleaned the floor with a rag, then I lay down.

Read: Dear Diary: Wednesday 13-02-2013


I felt something move softly as if I lay on something. I thought maybe it’s just my imagination. I felt the light movement again now I thought maybe a mosquito. Each time I feel it I will arch my back up a little and slam it down to kill whatever it was. The third time I couldn’t just ignore or take it for granted anymore, I gotta see the creature behind the movement. I took my phone turned on the torch and sprang up quickly at the same time flashing my light at the perceived spot and my blood chilled. I couldn't believe my eyes! I saw a fairly large centipede. like I felt goose boulders not even pimples populate my entire body surface from head to toe. JEEZZ!!! How the freaking hell did this thing get in here?

Read: Fumigation Didn't Get Rid Of The Nigerian Mosquitoes, What Next?

Oh well I know a plausible reason how it could've gotten inside. The filth-tolerant habit of Ibe and his wife has already caused cockroach and ant infestation, so it’s no brainer how this centipede got a free pass into my house. I felt so restless. As a kid I feared this creepy crawly. I heard they have a very deadly sting. The thing disappeared immediately. Luckily it showed up again within my killing range and I delivered a crushing blow. The irritation was sending chilling frightening messages through my nervous system. I felt like there are more of them lurking in the dark. I couldn't sleep again. I googled about centipede in granular detail for a considerable amount of my sleeping time. 

I threw away the corpse showered again and kabashed seriously. By kabashing I meant I prayed seriously before going to bed. It was a very horrible experience. Thank God it didn't bite me. I slept well considering my ordeal. It was the first thing I put on Facebook in the morning. Ibe and his wife went out to God-knows-where. I didn't tell them about my horrible experience, does it matter? I pray this horrible experience doesn't repeat itself.

I read the Open Heavens Devotional showered and left for work.

I got there on time, cleaned up the place. My boss and Ifeanyi came later with Ifeanyi being the last to come. Work progressed smoothly. I worked on my blog. I got some materials I want to use to rejuvenate my resume. I’m embarking on serious job hunt next week. It was a full house, Chris was in the office too.

Ifeanyi bought two loaves of bread but wasn't biblical enough to add five fishes to it. If only it was two loaves of bread and five fishes, we could've fed thousands of people. The was the only thing we ate throughout the day. We only finished one loaf though. I booked a Monday flight to Abuja for MD. He'll be gone for about four days. Up till now the triple play of Aero-GTBank-Interswitch are yet to refund my money. I sent them a fairly harsh letter threatening to take legal action if they don’t pay, don't know how long I can’t wait for them. Aero replied the letter immediately the delay or ineffectiveness/inefficiency was on GTBank's part. Same ol shit just a different day.

At the end of the day, one loaf still remained out of the the two loaves. I went home with it, you don't want the bread to spoil before Monday.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook