Wednesday 22 May 2013

Work Resumes Thursday May 02 2013

Unknown  |  at   11:30 am  |  No comments


Work resumes today, holiday is over. I woke up with a special air of satisfaction, air of pure peace of mind. I like this. I read my open heavens prepared for work and left. Ibe and his wife were still sleeping or seem to be when I left. Got to work early and as of 10:23am my boss and Ifeanyi are yet to arrive. What could be the cause? Is it hangover from fun of yesterday? I highly doubt that lol. Chris and Yahya are here with me working. They finally made it. Everybody felt so energized today. Could it be what happens after a day of golf?


I reflected on the only reason I still keep these people, PITY. The only thin thread of pity I have for them is being threatened. I’m well aware that if for some reason the accommodations I share with them no longer exist, they will find an alternative. Either by latching or “leaching” onto the next volunteer or victim but still I have that pity on them hoping they move into their own place. But Ibe’s recent detrimental behaviour is ferociously and corrosively corroding the letter Y in the pity I have for them until all that will be left is his self-designed unending pit to fall into. Let no one confuse pity for powerlessness. It’s not as if I don’t know how to forcefully kick them out but I still hope they leave like they came. They are really forcing my hand. Am I too kind, gentle/soft or stupid?

Who knows how this will end?

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook