Monday 3 June 2013

Observe In Silence, Action Tells All! Friday May 24 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:16 pm  |  No comments

Observe In Silence, Action Tells All! Friday May 24 2013
The day started pretty fast and ended the same. Thank God I’m Favoured, its TGIF. I read my Open Heavens and prayed then left for work. At work I did a few out of office runs to the bank and other places. Some really took my time. 

Observe In Silence, Action Tells All! Friday May 24 2013
I put up a Facebook status – Observe In Silence, Action Tells All! Few minutes later Ibe put his own, a reply to mine. Here’s what he wrote;

“THOT YOU SAID YOU WERE INEXPERIENCED??ACTION??? I PRAY DONT WATCH YOUR OWN FAMILY DIE IN YOU SO CALLED SILENCE! NOW THAT WONT BE HEROIC,WOULD IT”

Again what the heck is he talking about ‘inexperienced’ Is it one of his many made up phantom enemies? Whatever keeps the dude happy mehn. Just like Chazz & Jimmy on the song ‘Niggas In Paris’ by Jay Z and Kanye West that goes;

Jimmy: I don’t even know what that means
Chazz:   No one knows what it means but its provocative
Jimmy: No it’s not, it’s gross
Chazz:   It gets the people going!

M na-chufu nkita na nshi, owu mua ga-eri ya? Why should I chase a dog away from eating shit, am I the one going to eat the shit? I do my Facebook updates as the spirit moves not because I’m passing a subliminal message to him. I see or feel what I like I post it.

TGIF took place for the first time in our office. We left office around 3:00pm and went to The Pavilion in Lekki Phase 1. That is, me, Ugo and Ifeanyi. We had catfish pepper soup and three rounds of beer. Uncensored conversation ensued if you know what I mean. Fidelis joined us towards the end of our hangout. I'm not much of a cat fish pepper soup guy. Besides it wasn’t that great by my standard. They could've added utazi leaf for a spicier taste. After my three bottles of gulder lager beer I went over to the sea shore to look at coast line horizon. It was beautiful to me. I took some pictures. Actually this was my first time of taking three bottles of beer at a short seating. Not that I can’t hold the liquor but I always avoided it. I don’t derive any pleasure in drinking myself to stupor. Ifeanyi was like for a first timer at drinking three bottles at a go you did it like a pro. I am tipsy.

We all left at the same time. I stopped briefly to say hi to Doc. I went home some minutes past five o'clock. I noticed someone was in my room. I checked the kitchen, there was a half pot of rice on the stove. I drank water and slept off. My sleep was rudely cut short by the notorious sound of someone fiddling with the door lock again. It felt so dreamy in my half-awake half asleep state until I fully regained consciousness. The fiddling continued. Is it that the person doesn't know it is locked from inside or what? Can't the fiddler knock? Does the fiddler really want to damage the lock trying to force it open? Again what if I was enjoying myself with girl, the person will just barge in? I mean common sense is uncommon to these people. I got up still sleepy. Opened the door and went back to the bed.

Observe In Silence, Action Tells All! Friday May 24 2013 
I saw only Amara when I opened the door. Moments later I heard Ibe’s voice. Don’t know when he entered. I see. I'm guessing they didn't think I'll be home by this time. They sneak in and out when they think I'm not home. I knew that Amara knew where Ibe was, I mean it's no brainer. You know for a guy that sent me that brainless text, spews trash on Facebook, he is really shameless to still come back to make use of my apartment. He has succeeded through his actions in poisoning my mind with considerable disdain for him. His actions silhouetted on light of morals. He showered. Don't know what his wife did and he noisily scolded her instantly. That mad noise shattered the revered serenity of my sanctuary. They cleared the rice in the kitchen disappeared into the night darkness to wherever they've been camping.


A call from Nkemakolam cleared the sleep from my eyes and the confusion from my head. I thought it was morning of the next day, I didn't know Friday was not gone yet. We talked about a couple stuff. Sleep didn't come easy again the rest of the night, I managed to sleep anyway.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook