Sunday 21 July 2013

Miss Bayelsa, Anna Banner Wins Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:49 am  |  2 comments

Miss Bayelsa, Anna Banner Wins Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria 2013
Finally a winner has emerged in just concluded Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria (MBGN) 2013. Miss Bayelsa wins Most Beautiful Girl 2013! I'm not surprised at all. I knew it was going to happen. We all saw that coming.

Miss Abuja, Miss Adamawa, Miss Akwa Ibom, Miss Bayelsa and Miss Imo made to the top 5 MBGN 2013.

Miss Abia was called out among top 15 and then sent back in what the presenters termed typographical error on their list. And Miss Imo was called into the top 15 instead. What kind of typo is that? I think it was a nasty mistake if you ask me. How can you call out some for the top 15 MBGN and then send the person back again, the person will feel really bad you know.

Miss Imo wasn’t a bad choice after all. After watching her answer her question, I said concluded she was coming second on the heels of Miss Bayelsa. I was really impressed with her answer. She was calm, confident and composed. The 2013 MBGN contestants generally looked really beautiful. So much colour glam and glitz with their fashion and all.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

2 comments :

  1. Congratulation to Miss Bayelsa on winning MBGN 2013. I expected it too. Im sure most people are not surprised. I really wanted Miss Imo to win but its was Miss Bayelsa's crown from the moment they chose Bayelsa State. Congrats in all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly lol but "who am I to judge"?

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook