Friday 22 February 2013

Dear Diary: Monday 11-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   11:50 am  |  No comments

Dear Diary: Monday 11-02-2013
Dear Diary: Monday 11-02-2013
I woke up very early or specifically I was woken up very early by the co-occupants of my room. Ibe's wife was travelling with the kids to Umuahia today so they woke very early in preparation for the journey.

Read: Travel Photos: Souvenirs From My Journey To God's Own State

I didn't pray. I haven't had enough sleep but I couldn't sleep again with all shuffling and beehive activities of packing they put up. Finally they left few minutes after five. Ibe went with them of course to make sure everything went smoothly. There I was in my room, all alone.

Read: Home Alone And Loving It Monday May 20 2013

For the first time in what seemed ages I felt a sense of calm and peace. How I wish they've all left for good. I will breathe fresh air again. I had to do immediate clean up. I started with the irritating candle wax they leave around everywhere like its an awesome house decoration. It baffles me how they feel so comfortable with such filth, but then thats just a tiny tip of the iceberg of their lifestyle that nauseate me.

Must Read: What To Do When The Help You Gave Is Giving You Hell?

I took permission yesterday from my fat fair boss to go school today which he accepted. I stayed at home till around 11:00 am before heading out to school.

I'm going to see Big BEN of Business Administration Department of UNILAG. He is indeed big but my God is BIGGER. I stumbled unto my unorganized project supervisor to my surprise he remembered me. This man is yet to submit my project to MBA school since last year. To my greatest surprise he asked me to write a 10 page article on FDI (which my project centered on) to be put in one of the journal in school. Seriously I didn't come here for this. I let him know he was to submitt by project to MBA school Yaba, then he took me to his office. There it was, lying on his table in the company of the mammoth of stationaries, books, projects, articles journals, etc in a disorganized manner was my project. Thank God he hasn't lost it this time! He lost my project before. I used that opportunity to grab my own copy of the project. One less thing to worry about.

The wait for Big Ben was very tiring. I have been in his reception since 1:36 pm. If I still don't see him by 4:00 pm, I'm going home. And I didn't. And so I did. We will see another day Ben. I spent the next 1 hour 45 minutes in traffic. I slept most of the way, that's my only ready to reduce the anxiety and frustration of spending much tiring precious time in traffic. Made a quick dash to Shoprite by order of my stomach before heading back to the office in Lekki phase 1.

Read: The Best Place For Affordable Grocery Shopping And Avoid Terrible Traffic

Somehow I felt I achieved something though it wasn't what I really went for but its still important. Don't wanna doubt myself or God because I dint meet who I set to see. My resolve is strong. My faith is unshakable. All I need is another opportunity to meet two men this time. And this time I wont wait long hours in vain.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook