Monday 3 June 2013

Home Alone And Loving It Monday May 20 2013

Unknown  |  at   11:23 am  |  No comments

I actually slept alone in the house. I’m home alone and I’m loving it. My “roomies” didn’t come back last night. Who knows where they are. Today is my younger brother’s birthday yaaay!! I sent him a very lovely xpressive text wishing him well and showing my love for him. He replied with similar content. My eyes were better today but let’s see if it can buy me a day off.

I sent my boss a text about my eye also requesting for my money. He replied that I should come to his house to collect the money, pay PHCN bill for him and go home. I see the catch. He can forget it then. Meanwhile I cleaned the living room windows. By 10:43am I’m still at home and the couple occupying my space is nowhere to be found. Following the direction of my stomach, I went to Spar Park n Shop to grab breakfast. I checked the pharmacy for eye drop brands, I will probably buy later. I bought the food and left. I was the first to get to work.

First of all I took my time to eat my breakfast. I enjoyed it. Let me say it again I enjoyed it. My digestive system had barely started digesting what I ate when my boss accompanied by Yahya waltzed in. They went to the same Spar Park n Shop to buy food. Glad we didn't bump into each other, not that it mattered anyway. He even brought food from home and still went out for food. He offered me some food. In my mind I was like, “I’m sorry there's no vacancy, we are currently not recruiting any food at the moment.” I don't think my digestive tract will forgive me if I had tried to force down any morsel of food. I kept the food for later.

Ifeanyi didn't come at all, his folks were in town so he was taking care of them. Today was just touring Victoria Island and Lekki phase 1 with errands. Cash this cheque pay that bill, print this document deliver that message. Thank God I did it with the driver otherwise it would not have been funny. It sure took a lot of time to get all these tasks done. I did complete all anyway.


My boss worked on our company PPM with Yahya. That PPM is a lot of work. I prefer it to this presentation that I'm stuck with. By the time I was through with all my assignments, the day was pretty much over. It was now that I remembered the food kept away. It wasn't big like I imagined. This big container deceived me. It's all good. I ate and closed for the day.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook