Wednesday 10 April 2013

No Running Saturday, March 30 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:32 pm  |  No comments



I woke up a bit confused about what day it was just because of the worker-in-training class of yesterday. I read my open heaven. Read all the days I missed. I prayed and stayed glued to the bed. Oh yeah today's Saturday and I’m supposed to run. I read a couple of emails about rising cases of kidnapping in Lagos even in Lekki area and it kinda freaked me out. One lady was nearly kidnapped during her early morning run right inside Lekki phase 1!

I stayed on the bed and watched another Japanese anime called Inuyasha. It was during this time that Ibe came in. He started playing a music track of his. Then I just figured, he probably slept in the studio recording that song. He was testing his handiwork. I have strictly minding my business in the house, not really talking to anyone unless I absolutely have to. But I always respond when they talk to me.

There was no food in the house. I know he is hungry. I don’t hungry like that. I went to Igbo Efon, by the time I came back he has an empty pot in the middle of the room and asleep. I guess he ate chiki-chiki noodles. I went to Shoprite, bought food and food stuff. I went to the office, ate the food and slept a little. I came back home and prepared eliché with fish and corned beef. That was we ate that evening and in the night.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook