Sunday 1 September 2013

Your Turn To Dance – RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Sunday 1st September 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:10 am  |  No comments

Your Turn To Dance – RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Sunday 1st September 2013
YOUR TURN TO DANCE BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Memorise:
I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1

Read:
Psalms 89:1-5

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1

For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. Psalms 89:2

I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Psalms 89:3

Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah. Psalms 89:4

And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. Psalms 89:5

Open Heavens Devotional Message
The presence of the anointing generates something new. In Judges 14:5-6,when a lion attacked Samson, the anointing of God came heavily upon him and the lion was easily destroyed. Also in Judges 15:14-16 when Samson was bound and brought to his enemies, the anointing descended upon him and the yoke were destroyed. With the jaw bone of an ass he levelled 1000 enemies, while the rest fled for their lives. As the anointing of God comes upon you this season, every yoke of the enemy upon your life shall be destroyed. Every rope or chain tying you and your destiny down shall be destroyed in Jesus name. what about an ordinary farmer like Saul? When the anointing oil touched his head, he began to prophecy (1 Samuel 10:1-11).

There is a link between anointing and singing, particularly singing a new song. In John 9:1-25, the man who was born blind had his eyes anointed by Jesus and he regained his sight and began to sing: ‘ I was blind but now I see’. Are you physically blind or are you spiritually blind? As the anointing of God touches you this season, you shall receive your sight. Beside the erstwhile blind man, David also sang a new song. In psalm 89:1, he kept saying, ‘I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever’. When you look at his life, I believe he has several reasons to sing. He was a forgotten shepherd boy but the anointing turned him into the king of the whole nation.

Whenever the anointing flows, new things are bound to happen that will make people sing. Usually, when people experience a thing of joy – particularly when it is of great measure, they will subconsciously begin to sing and dance. This season is your joyful season. This is your dancing season. Key in by faith into the next anointing service, trusting God for specific things and the Lord will hear you. You will sing and dance and people will dance and celebrate with you. Your sorrow will give way to dancing. Your weeping has come to an end and joy is taking over your situation.

Bible In One Year:
1 Samuel 21-24

Prayer Point
Father, because it is my turn to dance in your plan, let my dancing and celebration manifest now.



Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST, Your Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated. :-)

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook