Tuesday 16 July 2013

New Song Coming - RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 16th July 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:50 am  |  No comments

New Song, Open Heavens, Spirituality
NEW SONG COMING COMINGBY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Memorise:
…..Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see. John 9:25b

Read:
John 9:24-25
Open Heavens Message
It is good to have a single contact with God but much better to enjoy a continuous flow of God’s blessing by abiding in Him. At an advanced age, Sarah had contact with God and suddenly laughter erupted. Every hearer of her conception story and subsequent childbirth were also infected with laughter: no wonder she name Isaac laughter (Genesis 22:1-6).

Have you been going through sorrow for a while? Is your name synonymous with sorrow like Jabez? Are you sorrowful because for a long time nothing new has come to you? Is there a long standing problem that has defied all prayer efforts? Fear not! Your laughter season is just round the corner. Very short, like it happened to Sarah, many people will come and laugh and rejoice with you.

A single contact with God can put a new song in your mouth. This was the experience of the man who was born blind recorded in John 9:24-25. After the Lord opened his eyes, people began to argue so much on his issue. But when he was called to clarify his story he told them:
“…..Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.” John 9:25b

That will be your new song from today! You will be singing: Once I was sick but now I am healed; once I was bound but now I am free; once I was begging to feed but now I am a lender to nations; once I was barren but now I am praying to God to stop adding more children to me; once I was last but now I am first; once I was completely ignored over important matters but now without consulting me, nothing can be done; once I was crawling spiritually, but now I am flying; once no suitor came for my hand in marriage but now I have several serious suitors that I don’t even know which one to choose from; once I was homeless but now I have a comfortable place; once I was a tenant harassed by my landlord but now I am a landlord with understanding tenants in Jesus name. a new song is coming your way this season. Believe it, receive it, action it and expect it to manifest.

Bible In One Year:
Numbers 21-24

Prayer Point
Thank God for giving you a new song. Thank God for the success of past conventions of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Ask that this year’s convention will be pleasantly different.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook