Thursday 11 April 2013

Friday April 05 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:39 pm  |  No comments


I woke up early around 2am to read. I read for about three hours before sleeping again. I woke up again around 7am. Read my open heaven, prayed showered and left for work. I'm supposed to go to school today. I need to print docket in colour. I stayed around till 11:30am before leaving for school. Traffic wasn’t that bad, I spend a excusable amount of time on the road. I went to Yaba office and the told me our forms have been sent to University of Lagos main campus. There was two signature spaces left. The process of signing is annoying, you go from one office to another.

Read: Daily Journal: Wednesday April 03 2013


First is bursary, next is the School of Post Graduate Studies department all in UNILAG main campus but at polar ends of the school. After that you go to the next town Yaba to sign and then come back to main campus again for the last signature. I find it very time consuming. Now I'm at Yaba waiting for the form to come back from the main campus. I thought all the signatures will be completed by the time the form comes back but it wasn’t. Are you kidding me? I had to go back to the main campus again. I have no choice. UNILAG SPGS knows how to give students school wahala. I did that.

Read: School Fees Payment Thursday, March 28 2013

When I came back to MBA Yaba office for final submission they gouged me of N5000 like others, giving it a fancy name. I went back to the office. It was late evening now. The food I bought from Shoprite was still in my knapsack when my boss asked if I had eaten. I said no, he gave me money to buy food. Fidelis his friend came around and they drank a bottle of champagne, they barely noticed I was there until they finished the bottle. I went home. Slept off immediately so I can read in the night.



Now it’s your turn. Please feel free to Share this Post; Friday April 05 2013 and Leave your Comments. Your Feedback and Comments are always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook