Thursday 11 April 2013

Wednesday April 03 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:30 pm  |  No comments


I woke with University of Lagos issue heavy on my mind. I woke up hail and hearty as well. I thank The Lord. I sent a text to my boss that I will be fellowshipping with UNILAG today, he said okay. Its the kinda decision you make and damn the consequences. I had already approved it myself, I was just letting him know and not for his approval.

I left for UNILAG around 10:00am. The road was fairly free. I got to school, paid N10,000 for late registration. I signed my course form with the bursary department and headed to MBA school Yaba. I have to sign there and then go back to SPGS school in Unilag, they sure know how to drag people around wasting their time. I was asked to come back by Friday to pick up the form for the final signature at SPGS school.

Read: Daily Journal Entry: Friday April 05 2013

I met Vincent a course mate coincidentally he also scored 39 like me. He is retaking the course. He has gotten some materials from where I anticipated getting it from. I went back to the office afterwards.

Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Wednesday April 03 2013 And You Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook