Friday 15 March 2013

Saturday March 9 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:00 pm  |  No comments


Saturday March 9 2013
Woke up feeling weak. Then I remembered my saturday run. I got ready somehow and actually ran. I didnt do devotion. I showered and went to Ceaser's place. I was feeling so tired. Ceaser's house was on fire sort of. Relationship issues with his girlfriend. Relationship can be more dangerous than a nuclear war. We played two rounds of drought/checkers and he beat me as expected.

Aver suggested we play chess, thats kinda my turf. We did. Within a few moves I threatened his king which will end in the death of his his queen. He surrendered by scattering the board to my amusement. Ii didn’t do much today really. That’s why I didn’t write much either. Could it be that marsians wiped clean my memory? Well you figure out something

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook