|Vaginal Hygiene: How To Keep The Vagina Clean, Tight And Prevent Odour|
I saw this post about how to keep your vagina clean, odourless and tight on RML and thought I share it with you. Even if you don't have a vagina like me, I'm sure you know someone close to you who does, and this post about vagina hygiene will definitely be useful to them. Prevention they say is better than cure. The earlier you start practicing these healthy steps the better for your vaginal health and hygiene.
For getting your vagina tight, I know Kegels are great and I practice them when I remember. By the way, am I the only one who gets aroused doing Kegel exercises?
About how to keep away the bad vagina smells, bear in mind that all vaginas have their own natural smell, maybe I should say scent. That unique scent can be an aphrodisiac for your partner, but when your vagina starts smelling too fishy, there's something fishy.
You need to get rid of that foul vagina smell from the inside out, and from the outside in.
1. Eat a good quantity of citrus fruits like Oranges and Lemons
2. I don't know what Indian Gooseberry is but it's supposed to help for OK vaginal odor
3. Add fresh yoghurt to your diet
4. Garlic is your friend, as it helps keep away bacterial infections
5. Tea Tree Oil is mentioned too, I've never used it. I know it's great for hair too.
6. Drink lots of water, of course.
7. Use water every time you use a toilet, a wipe may be better than tissue paper. Avoid using douches.
8. Keep the vaginal area clean and dry also keep your pubic hair short.
9. Choose cotton underwears or those with cotton in the vagina area. Or go commando, that is, without
10. During your period, change your sanitary pads or tampons frequently and use panty liners during your ovulation.
I would love to hear your own ideas on how to prevent vaginal odour. Please leave a comment below.
PS, who can count how many times I said vagina in this post?
Below are some useful Youtubes videos to help you keep your vagina clean, tight and prevent odour.
Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Vaginal Hygiene: How To Keep The Vagina Clean, Tight And Prevent Odour And Your Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated. :-)