Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Monday 18-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   2:28 pm  |  No comments

Health Issue: Red Mucus (Phlegm) Discharge A Symptom Of Tuberculosis?
Woke up. If I didn't wake up I wont be writing this, right? Should I stop starting my daily dairy with 'woke up'? I will think about it. But seriously that's the first thing I do every morning I'm alive. My catarrh booked a long early appointment with the toilet. Little did I know what the deal was. I blew my nose several times in the toilet and the mucus kept pouring but it had this frightening red colour.

I noticed the red mucus discharge yesterday. I didn't do anything about it, I left it in the limbo of inconsequential. Yesterday it was just the first mucus that came out my nose that had the red colour, the rest had the normal milk colour. I was wondering could it be dust or is it blood. I concluded it was the dust because this wasn't the first time I experienced such thing. Yesterday stroll with Suggy was a strong suspect regarding the dust. But today's red mucus is too suspicious to be left in the inconsequential thought zone that it's dust.

Tuberculosis Test 
Whats more, when I blow my nose its like I can feel my brain coming out of my nose. This muddles my thought process. The dull pain makes me dizzy for a moment and I can feel it throbbing across my skull. I decided to visit the hospital. I sent my boss and brother a text that I wont come to the office instead the doctor will be prodding me today. He replied that I should do tuberculosis test. Is this the symptom of tuberculosis? Now he got me worried. Funny he didn't ask me to do HIV test, because it seems to be the only test that spews out of his mouth anything I said I'm going to the hospital.

Do I look like I've bought HIV ticket and now waiting for take off? Does my lifestyle even give an iota of hint like that? Shoo!! I went to the hospital, did a wbc test, whatever that means. I will Google it. Or I can just ask the doctor lol. I forgot to ask the doctor. They took my blood sample twice. Said the first wasn't enough. Hope these guys are not vampires. Please leave some blood for my heart to play with. I kinda like the chic that sucked my blood the second time. She's a tall cute and dark skinned beauty. For some reason I didn't suck out her name and number. The test said it was advanced ordinary cough.

Good Doctor/Hospital Means Good Money
I went back to the office that late afternoon. Everybody were or at least acted very concerned about my health. At the end of the day they advised I see a good doctor or go to a good hospital. You know good doctor/hospital in Victoria Island Lagos means good money. Did anybody give me good money for a good doctor/hospital, hell no! I don't blame them though, times are hard.

I went home feeling better than I felt leaving home in the morning.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook