Thursday 21 February 2013

Dear Diary: Saturday 09-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   6:43 pm  |  No comments

Woke up. Prayed. I was supposed to go to Lekki for my Saturday road warrior run around 6:30 pm but because I went to bed hungry last night, I didn't want to faint during the run. I will run next, hopefully I will have dinner on Friday. Still bitter. Not happy. Not talking much. Washed my clothes, damn it was extra tiring today. Didn't do all the cleaning I had already planned. I had a hair cut too. So freaking hungry. I ate twice at a restaurant, I rarely does that.

Read: What To Do When The Help You Gave Is Giving You Hell?

This people that held my personal space hostage didn't quite behave like there was food in the house. Neither did I bother to check. Since my kitchen was taken over, I don't know my right or left in there anymore. I came back to the house and caught them eating their usual indomie noddles and I went out again. I don't like indomie noddles, I prefer chiki-chiki noddles. Went to Cherrie's place around 4:18 pm to have a descent peaceful nap because that is an impossibility at my place.

Read: An Ode To Debbie, My Amazing Romantic Crush

It was hot but thanks to the universe PHCN brought light so I just relaxed on the bed in her absence till around 5:30 pm. And the mothership of disappointment is, Suggy didn't visit as planned. I'm yet to call to find out why since I dint get any call. Why would she do this? I looked so much towards seeing her today. I called all her numbers around 8:38 pm and they were switched off, what could this mean? Its so frustrating. I watched a couple more episodes of bleach, I finished season 9.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook