Wednesday 13 March 2013

Dear Diary: Saturday 23-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   11:46 am  |  No comments

Woke up late. Read my devotional and prayed the lord's prayer. I got alot of shit to do today. I gotta wash, clean up etc. Oh boy Im feeling lazy about it. 'No escaping dude' Thats my mind taunting my body. Finally got the strength to do it. Dont ask me where I got it from. Maybe from a kyubi. I always feel like a load is lifted off my shoulder anytime I get all my clothes clean. Time check, a little before two o'clock. I ate beans with fried coarse cassava grains mixed with sugar then saturated in water. In simple english I drink garri with the beans.

Left the house to see Gabriel. I missed them by a few minutes. Gabriel and Aver went to the church for rehearsal against tomorrow's church service while Blessing was at the shop. I went to Doctor's shop instead. The weather was unapologetically scorching hot. At least my clothes won’t have any excuse not to dry fast. There was power outage as usual but Doc has a way of tapping into his neighbour's electricity when this particular neighbour turns on his generator. So Im in luck cuz I cant imagine how hot his shop will be with the intensity of the sun. I went into the inner partition plugged my phone to charged, stationed the fan directly on me and then dozed off. I have no idea how long I slept.

Few minutes after my ship sailed in from slumberland Gabriel a.k.a. Ceaser came from the church. We went to the his house played couple rounds of game of drought or should I call it checkers. I never drew once let alone win. Im not surprised. Im not good at the game. But if it were chess, the outcome would've been very different in my favour. Later in the evening we went for a leadership program he invited me to at Ikoyi. Ceaser and Tony sat at one section while me and Aver sat at an obscure section. Not like we planned it, that was where ushers ushered us to. A few speakers spoke.

Light refreshments went round. Refreshments like cocktail, juice, and finger foods. Bad luck, for us the finger food dint get to us. Just as they were serving our section of the hall Ceaser sent a whatsapp message to Aver that we should go. Aver had already complained of being bored and sleepy. I was kinda not feeling the whole event because of poor audio from the mic or speaker. The temperature in the small hall was very unfriendly. It was the chilled cocktail that served as a coolant to my system otherwise I would've been baked. We left afterwards.

Another guy Sunkami joined us to Falomo bridge Ikoyi where we dropped him and Tony. The guy needed a little change like N200 for transport fare from Ceaser and four of us (Ceaser, Aver, Tony and me) almost disappointed him, can you imagine that. Ok Aver provided the money for tollgate and just has N100 left. Tony just had enough to get him home. I had N1000 note and N90 but no change. Ceaser said he dint have money. Im guessing he dint have spare N200 and dint want to give above that. Finally we gave Aver's N100 and my N90 problem solved.

We got home. I stayed at Ceaser's place for a while. He beat me some more at the game.I got home and just slept off.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook