Wednesday 13 March 2013

Dear Diary: Sunday 24-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   4:18 pm  |  No comments

I woke up with a start, feeling good. Read my devotional and prayed. I have feelings of immense and overwhelming success, peace and bliss. I went to Victory Inheritance Ministry, Ceaser's church. There was one wonderful testimony I heard that really moved me. The testimony in summary was how an ordinary commission staff whose boss is very difficult and has spent the last six months whining, complaining and trying to quit a job which she has done since 2010, now got rewarded with manager training course in USA. The embassy gave her instant 2 year multiple visas with working permit. Someone put her name and she got chosen. She wasn’t qualified in any way. She wasn’t a full staff nor a manager. That’s the power of God's awesomeness. After service they held eagle's (they call the youths eagles) meeting.

We went to Tony's place at Isolo. They reception was grand. His mum prepared wonderful delicious meals for us. She wasnt around when we went there. Some of the dishes were already laid out nicely on the table. We helped ourselves to some nice food. I have not eaten like that in a long time. I thanked him from the depths of my heart for his hospitality. We all did. His mum came in much later, she had to rest so we didn’t spent time with her. We left Tony's house around 4:30pm. We dropped him at Dolphin Estate and headed home. Soon as we got home we changed immediately into our sports gear and went to Ikota school to play football. It was late we dint have much time to play but we did anyway. To my surprise I got tired very quickly though I played till the end. I sweated so much. What could be the cause? Ceaser usually rides his bicycle to the field while I drive. The car refused to start at first, it later started at its convenient time.

By the time we got home Ceaser was home as usual and Doctor was in the house definitely because of Aver. This guy is married with four kids but still pursues girls heavily. I find it very disgusting when men cheat on their wife with multiple partners. I can endure cheating with one person. Though the bottom-line, cheat is cheat. None is a lesser crime. I can’t imagine myself doing that when I get married. I wasn’t really feeling myself. This drummer called headache was pounding the left side of my head with 20 ton sledge hammer. I just disinvolved myself from all the raunchy chats and plays. Aver came so alive and overcharged with all the raunchiness going on. I just tuned them all out like a station with nuisance program. Few minutes later after I had a cup of wine, I begged for my leave and went home. I showered and zzzzzz instantly.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook