Thursday 14 March 2013

Dear Diary: Wednesday 27-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   5:07 pm  |  No comments


Im up early. I have been up since 1:07am. There was no light, I stayed awake in the dark rummaging through my phone for stuffs to do. I listened to the radio on my phone and read a novel till I fell asleep again around 5:00am. My phone battery went dead, no power to juice it up. I woke again around 9:00am.

Performed my ritual. Left for work afterwards. I got to work really late. By the time I charged my phone I saw a bunch of sms and whatsapp messages. One of them was from Enque thanking me for lending an ear yesterday when we had the sob chat. I didn’t know I was that helpful, lending an ear can be a huge relief help. I was not very productive for the office today. I was very productive from a personal and leisure standpoint.

Tonight Im gonna work like mad on insurance presentation. I plan to go to school tomorrow. I dint go home early like yesterday. I went to see Cherrie. I think she whines or complains alot over things that I find trivial. I dont understand. I don’t need all that. I did just that.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook