Wednesday 24 April 2013

Corporate Me Monday April 15 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:28 pm  |  2 comments

Corporate Me Monday April 15 2013
The day is cool one cuz of the rain that fell last night. I slept like a baby last night. I read open heaven and prayed. Ibe and wife didn’t sleep in the house, don’t know where they slept and I don’t intend to ask. The rain not satisfied with last night's shower decided to drizzle a bit. I love cool days. It’s so good for my system. I showered and left for work. I’m dressed very corporate though not with a jacket. I haven’t dressed like this in a long time. I’m gonna start dressing like this from now on. One problem though, I don’t have money yet to sustain it.


Work wasn’t stressful today. Just a few simple tasks to do here and there, nothing out of the ordinary. My boss had a meeting in the office in the morning with some bankers. Every time I take a major decision, an equally or stronger temptation will manifest. For instance last week Friday I decided I will go for a church vigil, the first in my entire life. That Friday Ifeanyi invited me to a party the opposite of bachelor's eve. I haven’t been such unwinding sorta thing in ages. All work and no play they say makes a dull boy. My spirit ministered to me that today that you're fasting somebody will buy you food. I said okay, then all I have to do is keep it till I break my fast.

The first thing my boss did after settling in the office was asking me to buy breakfast for him. And he also gave me money to buy for myself. What do you know? I went to D'Place to get the food. There was this group of chics buying food as well. Two were busy checking me out, I pretended not to notice them. Yeah I look real good to myself. I’m even checking myself out too so chic I understand your plight. But these girls look like whores, that was why I acted like they don’t exist.

Ifeanyi came in later. He was surprised by my cool look. He was like, ''has the money come in?'' I laughed. Chris who disappeared for a while to village came to the office too towards the evening. He was like ''mehn Nwabs you look good'' At this point I just let it graciously go to my for a minute, feel my head swell like the zeppelin ship. It’s not my fault you know lol.

Ifeanyi’s visa is still not ready, but not to worry it will definitely be ready before the 18th of this month. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

2 comments :

  1. Its good to dress corporate as you are addressed the way you dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sure is. Im on my corporate dress code now lol

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook