Wednesday 10 April 2013

Monday March 18 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:20 pm  |  No comments



Hello dear good morning, how are you? You broke nicely, brightly and I woke in high spirits. By the time I walked into the office, I was already soaked. Mehn I sweated so much today. Any little thing I did sweat just flowed freely like snakes of river all over my body soaking my shirt. Why is my body behaving like this today? Thanks to the electrical fault in the office complex, our air conditioner power sockets were affected. Damn of all the power sockets to affect! The heat these days make me feel like I’m in a microwave.

Ifeanyi told me some really nasty stories about Nigerian police/EFCC gross human right violation and illegal detention without bail or charges. I felt so bad. I felt so sorry for the innocent victims. And sadly this evil is still going on. I rearranged my boss' shelf and organized his files/folders. I’m a natural at organizing/arranging stuff neatly and nicely. He was thinking of relocating the office cuz of the constant water and power problems at the present location. He found a nice place but the rent wasn’t really nice. So he decided to continue taking the bullshit.

I didn’t notice the absence of my boss' brand new iPad in the office, it never crossed my mind. He opened up to me and Ifeanyi on the sad side of his trip from Owerri to Lagos. He lost it on the plane. He was furious and ashamed to tell anybody. That’s the second iPad he lost on a damn plane!
Meanwhile Aero is yet to refund me my N19,000. I wonder when that will eventually happen cuz Aero workers are on industrial strike. This is not good. I will keep praying for my dough to safely come back home. The day came to an end.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook