Wednesday 10 April 2013

Saturday March 16 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:08 pm  |  No comments



I always look forward to running on Saturdays. I had abandoned the Lekki Road Warriors running club because their goals and mine were milk and oil, they don’t mix. I decided to run with them today. I kinda miss their company, no kidding. They do 15km now. I’m thinking of sticking to 5km. I just wanna stay fit not lose weight. I just took it easy cuz we were running a new route unfamiliar to me, plus I didn’t wanna rush myself. I just followed the lead dog as opposed to being the lead dog. At a point the lead dog tired and I took over nicely. After the run I went to the office to grab something and sleep got firm hold of me there. I slept long.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook