Wednesday 10 April 2013

Saturday March 23 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:42 pm  |  No comments



I woke on time. Pick my gear for running and headed out. I stayed up watching Inuyasha from around 4:00am, I felt a bit sleepy in the morning. Went for the run, I didn’t do the whole 15km cuz I don’t want to lose more weight. Instead I want to gain. It was really tiring. My brother gave me some to wack correct garri. I did exactly that at Onye Mama's buka. Thank God I did that. I felt so energized.

I went home around some minutes to one and slept a great deal. The amount of sleep was enough to put an entire community in comma for days, lol. When I woke up, I did a little reading and then went out for a stroll. Elsie called me as I was about leaving the house. It was cool hearing from her. She is someone I met recently online. I stayed out for the cool breeze. The breeze was sooo amazingly refreshing. I stayed out for a long time just soaking in the Mother Nature’s free therapeutic sea breeze. I went in after this sea breeze glutton was satisfied.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook