Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sunday March 17 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:14 pm  |  No comments


Today is my second workers-in-training class. I woke up and prepared for service. The starts by 7:00am prompt. I was late by a two minutes, different watch times I guess. I got punished for it by staying at the back of the class for some time. We read open heaven in the class. Service was good but I was feeling sleepy again. What is the problem? It ended well after all.

Only Amara was at home when I got back from church. She was trying to clean the room. I decided to not touch anything in the name of cleaning for several days now just to see how filthy they make the room and still be comfortable with.  Call it observational research if you will.The bathroom has packed dirt like ''text-coat paint'', everyday new cotton swab populate the room, also white toothpicks has joined the queue, empty insecticide canister at one corner, clumps or clods of attachment hair punctuate several corner, trash in the kitchen competing for height with Dubai Burj tower, repulsive smell harshly greets you as step inside the room (you might need a gas mask), etc. I was like, and God remembered me, in other words and this room was remembered for cleaning today. I had to move one or two times for her to do her cleaning.

After cleaning she left. I was alone. I tried to sleep. But sleep wasn’t coming. In between my waiting for sleep to knock me out, Ibe waltzed in. A few more minutes and I gave up the quest to sleep and went over to Caesar's. They were home. His babe was in the kitchen. We exchanged pleasantries and all. Caesar as usual invited me to play drought with him and the unusual happened. I beat him two straight games and he struggled to win the third. This is my first time of winning him at that game. He won some more. We played ludo and he won a few times more than me. As we whiled away time on different game boards, Blessing finished her assignment in the kitchen. She served a delicious Edikan Ikong (Edikaikong) soup with semo. The soup was very rich.

After we finished our meal I went home to change for the evening football game. Normally I drive Caesar's car to the venue while he rides bicycle but today I decided to ride bicycle instead. That was a good exercise too. My side demolished Caesar's side 11-2! It was hilarious lol. On my way back to from the game, I took an alternative route meant to avoid the toll gate. It was my first time on that road. The scenery was awe-freaking-some! The road was long and soo good and very free. It made my ride the most enjoyable experience that evening. I returned the bike much later cuz of my little detour. It was worth the while. I got home showered and had a very nice sleep.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook