Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sunday March 24 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:48 pm  |  No comments


I woke up early for church cuz I got workers-in-progress class at 7:00am. Today is palm Sunday by the way. Went to church early and was on time for the class. It was very interactive. Part of the lesson was restitution. There was something bothering that I wanted to ask but couldn’t. It was too personal to share in the class I guess. Or maybe it’s not really restitution related. I said I will as the assistant pastor privately. I hope I’m not populating the list of things I let lie fallow in the limbo things I wanna discuss with a true pastor. Service was also uplifting. There was youth and singles meeting after service, I couldn’t wait cuz I was expecting a visitor.

After service I went straight to restaurant to eat. I met Obi the wine dealer on my way and we had a chit chat. It kinda delayed me a little. The cloud starting turning so I had to cut the chit chat short. I found my way to the restaurant eventually. Immediately I started eating heaven lifted restraining order on rain and it just fell in its fullness. Instantly everywhere was flooded, trust Lagos and its flood issue. I took my time with the food. The kid I met at the restaurant really served me a large portion, I’m sure his madam would served something smaller that will make me wanna buy extra lol. Hey kid, I thank you specially, it’s like you know the feelings of my tommy. I finished my food which was deeply filling. I can’t say much about the taste. Sometimes you get so hungry that your taste buds malfunctions and starts hallucinating.

I played Asphalt 6 on my phone to pass the time while I sit out the rain. Wondering, will this stop my visitor from coming? The sky finally finished bathing this portion of earth's surface. I walked home. I had a good sleep before my guest arrived. We played catch up and also talked about good old days. Ibe and his wife were around. They didn’t seem to have gone out today at all. I saw my guest off around four o'clock. I couldn’t make call on my phone. MTN must be having some technical issues. I had like N490 call credit and the thing kept telling me 'your account is too low for this call...'.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook