Wednesday 10 April 2013

Swimming Sunday, March 31 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:44 pm  |  No comments


I had planned to attend House on the Rock Church today since today's at my church will hold at the Surulere Stadium. I didn’t wake up on time. Oh mehn not today. I got ready to go to House on the Rock Church. I went to bus stop at the same time the Catholic Church at the bus stop just finished one mass. They just flooded the bus stop, great! Now getting a bus will be difficult. I waited for a while, it was no use. I checked two nearby churches, I wasn’t impressed. I went back to waiting for a bus. Prior to going to the bus stop, I had already called Caesar to find out if he was still at home so I can go to his church with him. He didn’t pick the call. But God had a way of doing his thing.


While I was slowly leaving the bus stop to check out a third church, I had somebody shouting my name. He called several times before I heard it. He wanted to withdraw some cash from the ATM and head to church. That was how I went to his church with him. They had a guest preacher from Ghana named Koffi Ampiah. He was something else. The service was full of resurrection. After consuming such soul/spiritual buffet, they church served yet another buffé. The meal was good. We went home with a plan to go swimming.

I had already planned to visit my friend Uche Nwañu but I cancelled at the mention of swimming. I have been craving to jealously treat myself to an all fun swimming session but the stars won’t just align for it to happen. This is a perfect chance. The sun is unbelievably hot at that. He invited one girl Ruth. We went to Orchid Hotel. I had a helluva great time soaking my skin in that pool. I met one cute looking Abigail, she is one helluva swimmer. We didn’t exchange numbers though, I just didn’t take it that far.

The girl we went with, Ruth, she can’t swim. Surprisingly she learnt so much on her first day of swimming. She's got admirable courage, that's why she was able to overcome her fears and learn so much. She came to the deepest part of the pool by holding unto the edge of the pool. I mean she is brave. When we've had our splash to fullest, we went home very satisfied. I hung out with a little more before heading home for the night.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook