Wednesday 10 April 2013

Thursday March 14 2013

Unknown  |  at   11:56 am  |  No comments



I was abruptly woken up by Amarachi and Ibe's commotion. Same old shit dog, just a different day. She said she has to be somewhere by latest 8:30 am against 9:00 am. Guess what? She left the a few minutes after nine o'clock. I lazed on the bed throughout the long boring or annoying drama series theirs wishing I can just slip in another dimension like Tobi’s kamui jutsu in Naruto. I did my devotional and then my laundry. It felt good. I showered and left for office a few minutes after 12 noon. Of course I headed straight to the food section at Shoprite, can you blame me. I don’t eat well these days.

I have been asking God to give me the wisdom and peace of mind to handle this convincingly inconveniencing condition competently. Left with me I get rid of them the hard way that is by force. But I don’t think I have the mind to be that harsh. Or maybe they haven’t pushed wrong button yet. Truth is I still can tolerate them. On the other hand I like to give people long rope let me just see what they will do. Let me see if they can eventually come to their senses to do the right thing. I went work late. Ifeanyi breezed in to show off his chic like a prized trophy and then breezed out. The chic is really pretty and 21. The subtle strong parental pressure to get a wife is overwhelmingly weighing on him. 21 is the ideal age he is searching for. Her character is yet to be certified ideal.

I booked a ticket for my boss from Abuja to Owerri. I’m yet to recover my money from Aero/Interswitch/Gtbank the last time I used my debit mastercard to pay for a ticket online. They took my money instantly but the service of a ticket wasn’t delivered. I vowed never to use my atm card again for booking plane ticket. He begged me to pay that instead he will pay me the money I’m yet to recover. It sounded like a promise made by a man on top of a woman when his head is momentarily lost in orgasmic spell like ''darling I-I will, I will go to shoes, clothes, jewelries and buy you Dubai'' I paid shaa. Chris came around but didn’t stay long as it was already late.

I still couldn’t reach Nike from MBA office Yaba, she is not picking her phone. I put a little write-up about my accommodation situation on Nairaland to gauge people's reaction. Funny some people didn't believe the story! I went home. Ibe and his wife were not around. Ibe's call around 11:30 pm shattered my sleep. That was when they came in from the usual God-knows-where. It’s their latest trend these days.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook