Wednesday 10 April 2013

Thursday March 21 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:38 pm  |  No comments



Good morning Lord, good morning beautiful March 21 2013. I feel very groggy this morning. Cherrie called me regarding her assignment, I put finishing touches to it and sent it to her. Then Ibe asked me one of those ludacris questions. He ask, ''Did you use the toilet?'' I simply answered no. Im not saying I don’t use toilets, I do. Somebody messed up the toilet. I don’t do that. It’s not my usual style. Instead of asking those whose signature it is to mess things up, scatter, disorganize, destroy, litter, make untidy, etc he is asking me whose signature is to keep clean, neat, tidy, organised, etc. I hate it when he asks me such questions. Just like asking an ostrich, 'did you fly over my roof?'

Then the wife said it was her but quickly shifted the blame to the toilet. She said the toilet is in the bad habit of regurgitating flushed stuff. She is notorious for denying things even when caught red handed, I find it very irritating. She will never simply take responsibility of a fault without having to rigmarole trying to justify why it wasn’t her fault, and that’s the part I passionately hate. I wonder what Ibe would've said or done had I been responsible for the mess. Imagine a pig asking a cat why something is dirty.

Around 7:48am Amara was like ''oh my God we are supposed to meet by 8:00am'' I felt like *+-#:"=/!@, anyway never mind. As I was getting clothes ready I stumbled on a remarkable find. Yesterday I thought I lost N4000. I just couldn’t find it. I thought it was a punishment from God for slyly taking extra N7000 from my boss/brother. I really felt bad about it. Well easy come easy go right? My face beamed with happiness when I saw it. I showered and left for work. I’m gonna open another account for my boss. Three of the requirements are yet to be provided, that’s where I come in. I will go about getting them hence complete the account opening process.

While my boss and Ifeanyi attends a meeting where they try to seal a deal. Good luck to them and me. My first assignment was a total waste of time. I went on wild goose chase to Ikota Shopping complex looking for a FIRS office and a phantom FIRS agent or tout. I got pissed by the dearth of specific info provided by the contact at access bank. I left for Marina to see the lawyer at Caxton-Martins legal firm. This was 100% successful.

I bought singlets for myself and headed back to the office. I ran into traffic. Not experiencing traffic in Lagos road everyday is like taking shower without water or any form of liquid. Bus stops are packed full with passengers, traffic is so slow a snail can easily overtake the cars. Thank God the heat is not that bad. It was 6:29pm when I got back to the office. Ifeanyi left immediately. I left a few minutes after seven o'clock. I stopped briefly at Doc's place before going home. For the first time in a looooong while I met my roomy couple at home. I ate noodles and went to bed.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook