Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday March 27 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:00 pm  |  No comments



I woke early just lazed on the bed. My mind busy with thoughts like a grand prix race. I need to start doing things differently to arrive at a different desirable destination with regards to my present level of achievement. As for my all months visitors, I’m just letting sleeping dogs lie. Is it a good or bad decision, I don’t know. Sometimes I ask God, is this a test? Am I wrong for doing right? Is it a curse that Im blessed with gentle personality? I read my devotional.

I showered and left for work. I stumbled onto one chic I know from way back. Way back when she was wayward, really wayward. She looked different. She looked responsible. She is married. Has a child. Drives a car. Owns a shop in the plaza I went to by something. This world is a funny place. It’s amazing how someone's fortune can change immensely. We greeted and I left for work. On my way to the office, my boss sent me a text, asking why I come late to work these days. I didn’t reply. I got to the office and he was in one of his office-rearrangement mode. We haven’t rearranged our office in a long time.

First we went out to buy a big white board did a few changes here and there. When I came back I left with a carpenter to Akoka and the Tejuosho market. He is refurbishing the cushions in the office. What a pain for me. I cut a key for Chris so he wont have to wait for any of us. I had my doubt when I saw the key. Well I have been cutting keys before and they look exact but none has ever failed me. I headed back to the office via public bus. We were a couple of feets above the lagoon on third mainland bridge when the tire back tire exploded. I have not experienced this in a long time. One chic at the back screamed  'Jesus'. Probably the only 'Jesus' and only exclamation. She went on to yell at the driver not to match the brake! The driver wasn’t on top speed neither were there much traffic on the bridge.

Her screaming started getting annoying, one passenger had to ask her to calm down the driver is not stepping the brakes. The driver just coasting to a safe stop. The lady was so scared, she couldn’t admire the beauty of the lagoon like everyone else did. We switched buses. I branched at Shoprite to get lunch even though a text from my boss said they have lunch for me. You can’t be too careful you know. There was lunch for me alright, nothing wrong with having extra. I tasted the key and jackpot! It didn’t work. That's a first. I tried it several times, it was no use. I threw the damned thing away. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook