Monday 20 May 2013

A Lonely Monday April 22 2013

Unknown  |  at   2:04 pm  |  No comments


I sleep very well these days since my boss is out of town. I go to work late cuz there isn't much to do in the office. But I work more on my blog. I was all alone in the office today. Chris didn't show up. I ditched the corporate dressing for the moment. I worry alot. My mind heavy with all the weighty issues on my shoulders. Lord I need your divine intervention. Smile on my face, frown on my heart. Still I gotta live one day at a time. Sometimes these thoughts get too much and on such occasion I run to my music to comfort me. The day wasn’t so eventful after all. I went home early. I repeat I rally need the lord's divine intervention.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook