Tuesday 21 May 2013

Presentation Of Open Heavens At Our Workers-in-training Class

Unknown  |  at   4:16 pm  |  No comments

Class Speaker Saturday April 27 2013
Saturday April 27 2013
Today is the D-day I'm the class speaker to present the Open Heavens at our workers-in-training class. I got up prepared early. It will be bad if I get there late on a day like this. It is clear that the benefits of my increasing spirituality is visibly evident in my personal daily life. Finally the time came for me speak. I mounted the altar. This was my first time to speak or teach/preach from the altar, I let the class know that jokingly. At least history was made today. I was nervous, I also let the class know that. Then I took the class gracefully. Though I won’t give my performance perfect score based on how envisioned it, it didn’t quite go like that. I did well, I guess I set a high standard for myself. Next time I will surpass my expectation.


After the class we did a little sanitation activities against tomorrow's service. I came home a bit tired. I slept a little. Ibe cooked rice yesterday. Amara traveled so he is essentially a pure single Nigerian man now lol. I didn’t taste it yesterday. I ate some today. I rested up a bit then waged my long awaited war on the roaches. It was really intense. And it was very fruitful too. I have to do this every day for two straight weeks at least. A wall gecko was caught in the cross fire, that’s a bonus for me. Ibe came in just as I was about cleaning the menace of the roach carcass in the kitchen. After I was done cleaning, I went out.

I went to Igbo Efon to Doc's place. Caesar was there as well. So we hung out for a while. Austin came around and bought us beer. Well that’s nice of him. I didn't stay too long before heading back. I went home to prepare myself for church tomorrow. I ironed what I wanted to wear. I slept off while studying the topic against tomorrow's worker-in-training class.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook