Monday 20 May 2013

Open Heavens Tuesday April 23 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:52 pm  |  No comments


A call from Ugo woke me up. Accompanying the call was stomach wall disintegrating hunger. I didn't plan to go to work today but with the instruction he gave me all the way from South Africa over the phone, I have no choice but to reach the office. At least I still have the power to decide the time to get there. I will do some clean up at home before leaving for office. I stayed in the house gamed on my phone, worked a little on my laptop and did no house cleaning whatsoever. I’m hungry. Yeah I read my open heavens did a little preparation for my worker-in-training class on Saturday, I will be teaching from the open heavens.


I left for office around 12:40pm. I branched at Spar to grab a meal. I’m broke. My rent is still giving me deep concerns. I prayed and wished and is still praying and wishing for a miracle of getting another apartment so I can have peace of mind. I went to the bank to pay for the PHCN bill which I will later use to complete the KYC form as requested by Swift ISP. PHCN link was down so I couldn’t pay. I went back to the office, ate my meal hungrily like an uncivilized primate. I checked my emails. I posted a few materials on my blog. I will go to PHCN office tomorrow.

I did some research on the web regarding the site I wanted create and I saw a deluge of similar site with one created as far back as 1998. I got discouraged to continue the pursuit of the idea. Chris came later in the evening. I wanted to go early today but Onayimi called me bringing to my notice a bug on my blog when viewed on mobile. I had to rectify the problem. By the time I’m through it was like closing normal office hours. I went home.

I hung out with Caesar and Doc for a while. Doc just returned from the East. He attended his younger sister's wedding. I went home to an empty room. Ibe was away. Then I noticed the electric fan was broken at the neck. If it were a human, that's paralysis from neck down. It was really annoying. Brethren you don’t have the faintest earthly nor celestial clue as to how it made me feel. These people disaster/calamity personified. They are reckless in using appliances. Very disorganized they scatter the room at any moment. Very unhygienic, their filth-friendly attitude brought a disgusting roach infestation that I've been struggling to eradicate. What more can I say. These greatly deeply painfully irritate/disgust me to every cell in my body. 

Did I mention that I’m broke? How do I fix all these mess and madness I see every second? I’m just playing some music to calm my shattered mood. Lord take this cup away from me. The yoke is too heavy laden. He came much later in the night. I was half awake/asleep. He explained how it happened, it didn't make any difference. If you did the right thing it wouldn’t happened. He said the mattress fail when he walked past it, he barely touched it. That’s why he normally stands the mattress on the corner of the room. He said with unfounded air of conviction that that keeping the mattress to his preferred corner was the smartest solution to putting it away with the undertone of was I that stupid not to know. I gave it him straight.

I told him first of all the mattress should be on the bed. Left to me alone I will put it back on the bed the minute I wake up in the morning, I don’t need to stand on the wall whatever the corner. It’s because he or they are always asleep when I wake that I rest it against the wall. So the best to when they wake is to put it back on the bed where it belongs not shifting it to your preferred side of the wall. If it’s on the bed it won’t fall and damage the fan. Sometimes when I get home the mattress will still be on the wall which I find distasteful. Most people are work in progress, these

When the kids were around, they will just let the kids convert it to play ground while still resting halfway on the wall. Sometimes it will fall and hit the kids. I hate seeing such destructive sight. I will tell this people over and over and over again, my bed or the bed is not a freaking playground, don’t let them play like that on the bed. Even when I put the mattress myself on the bed in the morning by the time I come back from work they’ve brought it down or lean it against the wall. These supposed full-fledged adults will literally convert the mattress to a foot mat. GOD! I need God's open heavens of goodness in it's fullness in my life right now.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook