Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sunday April 21 2013

Unknown  |  at   2:41 am  |  No comments


I got up early but almost went to church late. I wanted to quickly do a few things on the internet and before you know it I got carried away. Im sure you know and understand how easily one can get lost on the vast infinite ''Webland'' called internet.


I just rushed everything on the double and went to church glad I made it on time. I volunteered to teach from the Open Heavens in the next worker-in-training class. The Sunday began seamlessly. The choir did a number that shook the entire exceptionally. We sang the song over and over again. Service was wonderful. There was a youth meeting after service but boy I didn't wait for that. Im pressed and hungry. Not like Im going to eat when I get home cuz my fast ends by 3:00pm today, a full 7 days fast. I went home.

I stayed indoors and worked on my lappie. There was this idea I had of a unique kind of social network site, I started working on what it will look like yesterday. I’ve not decided on the name yet but I have something in mind. I want to create something that will boast of more users than Facebook. Im not a web designer I was doing a PowerPoint to make the idea more picturesque, understandable and sellable to a potential investor or a web designer.

How time flies when you are having fun or busy at work. It was way past 3:00pm when I only ate a piece of chicken from the stew. I ate proper meal around 4:00pm. Before that I did a little clean up in the kitchen. The filth-friendly lifestyle of Ibe and his wife has brought a terrible cockroach infestation. I’m still unable to eradicate the menace. I remained indoors for the rest of the day. I looked at the Open Heavens for next week, yes its me going to take the Open Heavens.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook