Thursday 23 May 2013

The Lord Is My Strength Thursday May 09 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:55 pm  |  No comments


Looks like the devil and his demons wanna war this morning but the Lord is my strength, Psalm 28:7. He is always my strength. I woke early, yeah the new me. Now I wake my alarm. Doing some browsing on my phone. Where I lay on another mattress on the floor just minding my business, he just walked on the mattress to the door, the entire length of the mattress. As if that wasn't enough, when he came he repeated the move and additionally stepped on me without a word or gesture of sorry. I just didn't say anything, I just watched him.


The sun has not fully awaken so it was still a little dark. What stops him from saying excuse? There was no need to use the mattress as foot mat which they very annoyingly good at. Lately he has been posting really nasty but stupid updates on face which are subs at me but Im way better than replying such comments. Even if he puts it on my wall I won't respond to him. He can talk to me at home if really wants to not on Facebook. He is also attacking the wife accusing her of exposing her to me, a potential ''wifefucker.'' He even said it that in his words ''This guy is a very ridiculous human being. He can actually fuck someone's wife.'' 

He ranted and ranted and ranted and dressed up and left. Amara dressed up and left. I assessed the situation and pondered a while then showered, dressed up and left for work. My boss was already in the office when I got there. He doesn't look good. He got cold. I went out on one of those long windy tasks with the driver. I wasn't happy about it all, the driver was pleading with me to cool my temper cuz he totally understood this wasn't in no way a task for me. I was depressed. The rent and accommodation situation was the remote cause and this grocery shopping errand just made it worst.

Thought of my rent was really depressing me cuz I have no frigging clue how to pay. As if that is not bad enough the dude in my house who's behaving like a cursed individual like he self-proclaimed to be is trying to rub it off on me with his recent psycho, quarrelsome belligerent behaviours visibly fraught with frustrations. I refuse to be a victim of your misfortune. I didn't do anything evil by giving you a helping hand.

Ifeanyi came to the office in the evening. He said he wasn't going to come today apparently he changed his mind. Said he finished his appointment on time. Just before close of work they get into this discussion about accommodation issues. Ugo is always fond of talking as I'm not part of the team when such matters are being talked about. He will only bring up his case and Ifeanyi's. Sometimes I just table my own at once, let it be hashed or solved together. Other times my stare burns him back to his senses and he may just chip in my case like throwing crumbs to the dogs. If he forgets me easily now, how the hell can he remember me when the big pay day arrives? Money brings out the personality of people.

I went home after work. I went straight home changed and then came out again. Ibe and his wife were at home, obviously they've made up from their quarrel of this morning. I spent the evening with Caesar at Doc's shop. I finally went home around 9:00pm and slept off immediately.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook