Monday 3 June 2013

Chief Sunday Ndubuisi Ariwodo Died Wednesday May 22 2013

Unknown  |  at   2:46 pm  |  No comments

Chief Sunday Ndubuisi Ariwodo Died Wednesday May 22 2013
I called Yomight the plumber in the morning to fix the toilet issue. He said he'll come on Saturday. Amara came in this morning. I left her at home and left for work. The office seems deserted today. MD hurriedly ate his food and left to pick his kids from school. Ify breezed in briefly towards evening. He left shortly. MD hadn't come back yet.

News got to me that we lost a relation this morning. One of my uncles, a patriarch Chief Sunday Ariwodo died this morning in Atlanta US. He lived a good life, achieved good things. He had a good wife and children. It’s a shocker. I can’t even write anything today. I grew up with living with this man and his family. His wife is my aunt, my dad’s elder sister. He has a legendary aka gum. 

He is a good man. I can remember his laughter so well.
May the lord comfort us all especially the immediate family.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Photo: Chief Sunday Ndubuisi Ariwodo,s Clan
Chief Sunday Ndubuisi Ariwodo's Clan
Here's a Facebook message from the last child and last son, Osondu
“My Dad Chief Sunday Ndubuisi Ariwodo Passed and have gone to be with his LORD on Wednessday morning 05/22/2013. He gently and quietly left us at the age of 81yrs. He was the rock and guardian of his family. very peaceful and loving. We will all miss his smiles and calmness of heart. He is survived by his wife, five children, three daughter in-laws, thirteen grandchildren, two brothers, and one sister.

Papa rest in peace”

Here's another from the second son, Izu
"Daddy, you were like the sun to me
Alway there, and beaming life lessons to me.
Never did I expect the cold hand of death.

You taught me wisdom, patience and love
You taught me by being a role model.
Without your teachings, I wouldn't be
the man I am today.

You built a foundation no one can take away.
I have grown up with your values and I am
Glad, you were there for me.

I respect and admire you.
I love you, and will forever miss you.
Good night my God sent father
Rest peacefully in the lord till
we meet to part no more."

Here's another from the first child and first son, Obinna
How are the mighty fallen! The Patriarch of the Ariwodo clan, Chief Sunday Ndubisi Ariwodo, has just gone to paradise. With total submission to the will of the Almighty God, we cherish the time God allowed him to bless us with his erudite presence. We would be no where without his careful guidance. He was an awesome Dad. Pls pray for strength for my family


THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook