Wednesday 12 June 2013

“I Have An Identity” Service With Victory Inheritance Ministry

Unknown  |  at   4:58 pm  |  2 comments

Sunday June 02 2013: Truth be told, I really like the peace and quiet of my room now. I did my morning rituals. Today’s church service holds at TBS Lagos. The Apapa Family holds is holding the annual service EXCEL Service. I attended VIM – Victory Inheritance Ministry instead. It rained the started drizzling, it’ll take a lot more than this drizzle to stop me from going to church today. I called Caesar to find out when to meet him at home and gave me 9:00am as usual. We made it in time before the end of praise and worship. Pastor Nelson Osewengie preached on a topic “I Have An Identity” It was a high octane session of undiluted insightful sharing of the knowledge of the good Lord and the world! By the way my identity is not subject to identity theft! If you don't know your identity it will be subject to abuse and misuse.

I ENJOYED THE SERVICE! I’m so glad I came here today. It was very refreshing. No offence to my pastor but I wish he can preach like this. I learnt a lot. He infused so many practical realistic examples to buttress his point which made the sermon very easy to digest. From start to finish it was worth it. it’s not good enough to know your identity but also make use of it. For those of you who don’t know, I Have An Identity Of Greatness! The church held different meetings after the service I had to wait. Ruth, Ese, Folake and Blessing are ushers here. Ruth didn’t come today, blame it on her ICAN exam. Ese and Folake had a little fall out which tried to resolve. It was a buyer-seller squabble over face powder.

From church we went to Spar. Caesar drove, Tony in the front seat, me in the middle flanked by Folake on my left and Blessing on my right at the back seat. We made fun of each other. Folake is a nice girl, she doesn’t talk too much but always speaks her mind. People that will talk my head off are not really my type. Blessing and Folake picked what they wanted they want and we left. If only I had my atm card I would’ve picked something as well. I didn’t have enough money on me. We dropped off Folake, I got dropped off too. First of, I donated my body to sleep. I stayed indoors throughout.

Amara came in the evening. She cooked jollof rice. I asked her about Ibe, she said he is fine. That’s good to hear. Caveat! I’m not asking so he can come back! I’m not asking cuz I miss him! Just wanna know if he is doing okay. Trust Ibe he will definitely understand it differently fortunately for me I don’t care. I’m only responsible for what I say and not responsible for he understands. I drifted off on my laptop.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

2 comments :

  1. Yes o I have an identity and its Bill Gates, Aliko Dangote, Warren Buffet combined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My identity is in Christ Jesus. I am fearfully aand wonderfully made

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook