Monday 3 June 2013

No Complain Day Thursday May 23 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:05 pm  |  No comments

No Complain Day Thursday May 23 2013
I declared today no complain day. I don’t want to complain about anything today. I'm gonna try. Humans complain a lot inadvertently. I woke up on time. Feeling good. Feeling like I need more sleep. I read my Open Heavens and prayed. I thought about where Ibe could've gone to. Not that it bothered me but hey just a thought. He crossed the line when that stupid text of his left his phone bound for mine. It's like a bullet, you can't stop it once it's fired and the damage can be very damaging. Also I pondered about where his wife sleeps, is she still doing her Saladmaster business? I’m going to change my locks. But I will let them know first. They are not gonna know what the key looks like. I locked the door from inside which I now do unlike before. I wonder how the Saladmaster thingy is going.

 I went for a shower around 9:00am. As I just started I heard someone fiddling with the door trying to open it. Obviously the person knew it was locked from inside but the person kept forcing the door to open. The person I guess called my phone several times. I couldn't pick in my foamy lathery shower state. The person didn't even knock just kept forcing the door to open. What if I locked it cuz I was having an adult rated quality time with a woman? So whoever the person was will just barge in? I asked who it was and no response was the answer. I said I'm bathing so wait a little while. No change to the intensity of fiddling sound as if someone is noisily picking the lock. I hurried a bit in the bathroom.

When I opened the door I saw no one. I saw some items on the ground telling me who it was. Moments later Amarachi came up, she had a small scissors and other tools apparently to take the lock apart. Seriously?! So she wants to take the lock apart and probably leave the fixing part to me. It’s no complain day by the way, am I complaining? I’m glad they have a place they are staying now even if it’s the riskiest dirtiest darkest parts under Obalende Bridge. I dressed up and left for work.

No Complain Day Thursday May 23 2013
Ifeanyi was already there, Ugo wasn't. Ify has been absent this week. I got him updated on events in the office. We had a little basketball competition. We had this small ball in the office so we took turns trying to throw it inside a waste paper basket at other corner of the office. Yeah we should be working right lol. He demolished me. He beat me 6-1. He said he will beat me 10-1 but we stopped when MD came to work. I know we'll do it again, it’s just a matter of convenient time. We have discovered a stress relieving exercise. After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy they say. Immediately MD came in he ordered food for us, is he that starved? I went to get the food and some other stuff. I bought a lot of stuff, let’s just say I made sure I spent all the money.

Did I tell you how good I looked? I wore a nice TM Lewin pink shirt, a brown chinos trouser and a black jacket. Boy I look sweet if I can so myself. If I were you I will fall for me now lol. A weird fashion coincidence occurred. Ifeanyi wore a pink polo shirt and brown chinos trouser exactly like me. The driver also wore similar colour shirt and chinos. What sorta uniform is this? It's like we planned it. The only difference is my black jacket. I finished my shopping, time to head back to the office. The car refused to start. Are you kidding me? When I'm looking classy like that, this car wants to fall my hand like we say here. I can’t complain, it’s no complain day lol.

I told my boss the situation and he asked me to take public transport back while he sends a mechanic to fix the car. I went back to the office. We had our meal, it was good. Shortly the mechanic arrived to the office with faulty car, he has fixed it. He advised the car be serviced immediately to avoid a recurrence of fault in a more damaging scale. When I got home Amara was there cooking rice and stew. She asked if I want some. I said yes. She left for me in the pot and took rest and left. I ate and went to bed.


THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook